Watch Now My Bakery in Brooklyn (2016) Movie Full HD 1080p Without Download Online Streaming


My Bakery in Brooklyn Movie Full HD Without Download Stream Online

Movie Details

Title: My Bakery in Brooklyn
  • Released: 2016-06-30

  • Genre: Romance, Comedy

  • Date: 2016-06-30

  • Runtime: 100 Minutes

  • Company: La Canica Films, Bullet Pictures, El Capitan Pictures

  • Language: English

  • Budget: $10,000,000

  • Revenue:

  • Plot Keyword : Romance, Comedy

  • Homepage:

  • Trailer: Watch Trailer

  • Director: Lucio Godoy, Gustavo Ron, Gustavo Ron, Miguel P. Gilaberte, Francisco Zegers

Download My Bakery in Brooklyn (2016) Movie Solarmovie 720p Without Download Online Stream

Storyline My Bakery in Brooklyn (2016):

Two young women do their best to try and save their dead aunt's bakery
Casts of My Bakery in Brooklyn:
Aimee Teegarden, Linda Lavin, Blanca Suárez, Ernie Sabella, Josh Pais, Griffin Newman, Aitor Luna, Krysta Rodriguez, Ward Horton, Letty Serra

User Rating: 5.3 out of 10 ★ From 114 Users
Find Out About My Bakery in Brooklyn